Retreat Terms and Conditions
Effective date: March 2021
Retreat Terms and Conditions:
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before agreeing to
register for this retreat, ("Product”) facilitated by Di Live Pty Ltd ("us", "we", or "our" “Consultant”).
Once the Client (“you”, “own”, “Client”, “guest”) gains access this indicates compliance with the requests below, and an understanding of the services provided.
By registering for this retreat, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms then you may not access the retreat.
- The service provided is a 3 night retreat involving some coaching in a small group capacity.
- Guests are not permitted to bring pets to the retreat.
- The Consultant promises that all information provided by the Client will be kept strictly confidential.
- The Client understands that coaching is not advice, psychotherapy or counselling.
- Access to the retreat is granted only via an application process.
- Supply of your email address will be required in order to collect important information before we get started such as dietary requirements, etc.
- The Client enters into the retreat with the understanding that they are responsible for creating their own results.
- The purpose of the retreat is to remind the Client of their own intentions. In order for our coaching partnership to achieve the maximum result, the Consultant asks that the Client agree to the following:
2.1) Recognise that the retreat is a safe place to be honest and participate fully.
2.1) Recognise your own responsibility in the outcomes that you obtain.
- Retreats are to be paid in full prior to commencement of the retreat.
- Payment may be made by instalments, only by agreement with and at the discretion of the Consultant, via automatic direct debit. This method of payment will attract an additional finance fee.
- Once your retreat application has been approved, cancellations will attract a $100 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made within 30 days of the retreat will be refunded 50% of the total cost.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of the retreat are not refundable.
- There is no refund available, neither in full nor part thereof after the conclusion of a retreat.
- Should a Client wish to depart the retreat before the scheduled completion time, they will be responsible for making travel arrangements at their own cost, no refund will be offered.